I've always had a hard time to write in my journal but we were privileged to be able to listen to conference on Saturday and Sunday. Today, President Kimball said in both sessions that we should write in our journals to keep a record of our blessing and this would help us remember the Lord and [that we would] be more apt to serve Him well if we record how we do.
I feel pretty much lost, but I'm trying and working hard (or at least I feel guilty whenever I 'm spending time on something that can wait). I'm trying to get the spirit of the work and have enough faith to accomplish all that 's expected, but I see how far I have to go and [then] I seem to lose all my great expectations.
I can see the Lord's hand in everything that is going on around me and I'm trying to be worthy of His help. But President Sherwood (my Branch President) [said] to all of my district ([Elders] Fedor, Luchaga, Bradford, Van Hoose, Humphrey, Sisters Partons and Brady) that we were to write that 8 WEEKS WILL GO BY BEFORE I REALIZE IT! BUT I DON"T BELIEVE HIM!
I try not to miss Susan, my family, and everything [else] but I can't help but miss the security and easy-going-pace I left home. I just left a district meeting they call "Home Evening" it was our first testimony meeting. I was nervous but I felt good (they are special people - ready to work).
I get very frustrated with Speak Your Language, since I can't express myself but I sit very still most of the time and let others do the talking; they say that's good preparation for a marriage. Si?
____________________
I had a little time (ad it seems like I won't be getting much of that anymore ) so I decided to write down a few of my feelings. I've been really down for the last two days and now its ... Next Page

No comments:
Post a Comment